Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Final Post Soon

I will try to update the blog one more time. I would like to post a few pictures of some of the things that are unque in Japan. I hope to be able to have time to do that tomorrow. I am back in Tokyo today. On Wednesday we meet as a group and we have follow up activities.

I fly out on Thursday and I figure it will take me 22 hours to get from Tokyo to Rugby. I am not looking forward to the flight. Thank goodness I don't have school until Monday.

Japan is a wonderful and amazing country. I have had a fantastic experience here. The thing that surprises me the most, and it shouldn't have, is that people all over the world just want to raise their families, they want good things for their kids, and they want to be safe. Kids are kids and that shouldn't be a surprise. A lesson to learn here is that this is a wonderful culture, different in many ways from our own, but more alike than different.

I miss you all and can't wait to get home.
Love
DZ

No comments: